Web
Analytics
Report - - Fulham Wharf London (March 2012) | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Fulham Wharf London (March 2012)

Jess

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I chose this place (and today's lovely weather) for my first UE trip in the UK and I loved it! As others have mentioned before, tons of creepy stuff laying around and lots of evidence of homless living there, so I was quite happy to have a male companion with me. We didn't bump into anyone but sure felt a bit uncomfortable. I definitely need to go back there soon.

I couldn't find any information about the place that hasn't already been covered in other threads on here, so here go the pics:

15meauu.jpg

jiyjrl.jpg

149qoea.jpg

28uk976.jpg

2q1eyxj.jpg

efkq4k.jpg

2z3tc9s.jpg

2e4dxdx.jpg

wt9cvt.jpg

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Res0nanc3 Other Sites 5