real time web analytics
Report - - Fulham Wharf, London, March 2012 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fulham Wharf, London, March 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Drunken Monk

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys,

So this is my first report on 28DL. Went to Fulham Wharf very recently as it seems to be a sort of 'rite of passage' for London UrbExers (and this is my first time UrbExing in London). Also, my first attempt at photography! Bought a Canon 1100D with an 18-55mm lens last week and took it out for a spin!

There's been loads of history done on this place so I'm not going to go in to too much detail. I will say though that, from reading previous reports, I was expecting this place to be a lot more dingy and filthy than it actually was! It's a very well connected, spacious setting with loads of natural light so a good day time explore. Main entry point is relatively easy (if you can avoid the Sainsbury's shoppers!) and roof access is pretty straightforward as well. Couldn't do the basement because we forgot torches! Maybe next time..

Oh and pigeons! Dear god, so many pigeons! Hope you guys enjoy and if you have any feedback to send my way, please do so :)

16.jpg

17.jpg

15.jpg

11.jpg

18.jpg

20.jpg

2.jpg

14.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

22.jpg

24.jpg