real time web analytics
Report - - Fuller’s Earthwork, Surrey – December, 2011 (Part Deux) | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fuller’s Earthwork, Surrey – December, 2011 (Part Deux)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

thecrazyfool

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been here before but this time I went with 4 non-members who really enjoyed the visit. I finally got around to sifting through the pictures I took last year, as I got distracted with other sites I visited after Fuller’s – hence the delay!!

After visitng other sites since doing this one, Fuller's Earthwork, is quiet a relaxing explore, and was good to see the old girl again!

Everytime I go here I seem to find something new. This place has loads of areas to climb – if you’re into that thing! From my experience, going back to a site, you'll gain a better perspective of the site and discover something new! Never a boring moment with this urbex malarkey!

Since my last visit in the summer of 2011, there was evidence that somebody was improving the security of the site with fencing etc but also evidence of metal thiefs (grrr)...

I’ve done the history of the site before in my previous report, so if it’s ok, here’s the link to my old report and a brief history that I wrote on it.

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=62532

Pictures:

IMG_7426.gif

View attachment 418525

View attachment 418529

View attachment 418532

View attachment 418535

View attachment 418539

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details