real time web analytics
Report - - Fuller's earth - Surrey- August 2016 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fuller's earth - Surrey- August 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

BradleyCrawford

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
First thread I'm making so bare with me...
Saw some posts about this place and a few of us decided to take a look to see what it's like. We arrived around 23:30 on a Sunday night (14th august) and eventually found a way inside after circling the area for a bit (we had to figure it out for ourselves so I won't be posting access points).
That night, not a single soul to be heard or seen, the actual inside area was boarded off all around apart from one section. Browsed around for a couple hours and admired it, still no one to be seen.
On the way back we checked out, what seemed to be a destroyed office of some sort. The only sign of life was a bat flying around and a deceased.... dog? However, as strange as it sounds, the place stunk of fresh weed. So after exploring it we bailed and left.

We came back to see if there was any difference tonight (Wednesday 17th) and everything just felt wrong.
For starters, a helicopter seemed to be circling the area, away ish from us), and the gap in between the boarded up bit had been re-fennced, but bent down and broken into already? In the space of 3 days? We didn't think this place was very active, but apparently it is. Anyway, so we're now being extra cautious, and my friend says he sees movement right at the back of the place, and at that moment, the helicopter that seemed miles away, flew right across our heads.

After that we called it a night.
Just wanted to update people that clearly it's a common place, and people are active there. No security was seen but active from explorer's... and helicopters lol.

Sadly we just didn't think about taking any photos, so I have none to share.

Thanks for taking your time to read this however:) hope it helped :)

JDRS

28DL Member
28DL Member
This one is extremely local to me and I used to pop in for a mooch around every few months but stopped last year with the arrival on the nasty secca man and his dog (I'd be p*ssed off all the time too if I had to cack in a portaloo everyday!!)

Good to hear there's been a bit of lapse of attention to the site, might have to pop back.... A few local crustys used to hang around the place all the time smoking the green so that might explain the smell...

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
I went on my own, in broad daylight and flew my brand new DJI drone round it a few weeks back. I'm not sure if I am brave or just stupid. I even parked right out the front lol.

BradleyCrawford

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This one is extremely local to me and I used to pop in for a mooch around every few months but stopped last year with the arrival on the nasty secca man and his dog (I'd be p*ssed off all the time too if I had to cack in a portaloo everyday!!)

Good to hear there's been a bit of lapse of attention to the site, might have to pop back.... A few local crustys used to hang around the place all the time smoking the green so that might explain the smell...
yeah that would explain the smell a lot... it was just weird, no sign of anyone yet a fresh wiff of dankness

BradleyCrawford

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went on my own, in broad daylight and flew my brand new DJI drone round it a few weeks back. I'm not sure if I am brave or just stupid. I even parked right out the front lol.
haha I'd hate to risk that, did you upload the footage anywhere?

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
Fantastic video mate. I'd love to get myself one of those racer quads.

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details