Web
Analytics
Report - - Fuller's Earthworks, Redhill April 2009 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Fuller's Earthworks, Redhill April 2009

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Visited with Alias.

We actually went here about a month ago but better late than never eh? It ended up being an explorathon because by the end of the night, I think I'd visited about 8 sites in one day (ooh get me).

I vaguely remember reports from Fuller's back in the day but I guess it got shoved to the bottom of the pile as new stuff was being explored. I was pleasantly surprised by this place and despite it being small-ish, I wouldn't mind a trip back there on a chilled out and sunny day. Perfect for a picnic :thumb

The light was a crazy yellow in there so teamed up with a Nikon, it produced really warm/beta-carotene photos.

Here they are :)

_DSC0732resized.jpg

_DSC0731resized.jpg

_DSC0775resized.jpg

_DSC0773resized.jpg

_DSC0772resized.jpg

_DSC0766resized.jpg

_DSC0765resized.jpg

_DSC0762resized.jpg

_DSC0759resized.jpg

_DSC0756resized.jpg

_DSC0755resized.jpg