Web
Analytics
Report - - Fullers Earthworks Redhill - January 2018 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Fullers Earthworks Redhill - January 2018

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think it's safe to say, this park of Fullers Earthworks is more of a ruin now. One part has been burnt down and the other part has decayed to the max.
HISTORY: I won't bother boring you with the history as everyone knows it now.
EXPLORE: To be honest I didn't even know this part of the site existed until I spotted it on google maps so I thought I would return for a revisit as see if what I saw where buildings. I was right but there isn't much left of them now.

IMG_3102.JPG
IMG_3108.JPG
IMG_3121.JPG
IMG_3125.JPG
IMG_3134.JPG
IMG_3102.JPG
IMG_3108.JPG

Attachments

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I'm amazed Fullers is still standing - just. I suppose the owners - who want to expand the adjacent landfill site onto the land currently occupied by the decrepit structures - will never reach an agreement with the locals whose houses border the land and so it just sits in a half demolished limbo battered to all hell by everything.

It was the third location I ever explored, I can remember it back then when there was only one tag in the entire factory and there had been almost no metal stripping...