real time web analytics
Report - - Fullers Earthworks, Redhill, Surrey. July 2018 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fullers Earthworks, Redhill, Surrey. July 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mr Sentimental

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Folks,
Oh no not Fullers Earthworks again I hear you cry! Well, I know this place has been done to death nearly, but as this
is only my second report, I'm just trying to get a couple of explores under my belt.
I won't bore you with the history of this place as I'm sure you all know it off by heart ! ;)

The Explore
So, after dropping the kids off at school I decided to forget about the list of jobs I needed to do and grabbed my
camera and shot over to Redhill.
The mooch was an easy one and the entry was even easier, though walking down the access road was kinda creepy
and when I rounded the corner to see the works looming behind the trees it reminded me of a scene from The Walking Dead !
Anyway, enough of my waffling and on with my take on the works in black and white.
Hope you enjoy.
Cheers.

IMG_4248BW.jpg

IMG_4257BW.jpg

IMG_4260BW.jpg

IMG_4265BW.jpg

IMG_4272BW.jpg

IMG_4283BW.jpg

IMG_4286BW.jpg

IMG_4288BW.jpg

IMG_4289BW.jpg

IMG_4306BW.jpg

IMG_4312BW.jpg

IMG_4316BW.jpg

IMG_4318BW.jpg

IMG_4324BW.jpg

IMG_4364BW.jpg

IMG_4369BW.jpg

IMG_4370BW.jpg

IMG_4375BW.jpg

Jack Wilkinson1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Love the look of this place. The pictures from your report and others on here make it seem right up my street. Would love to visit soon.
Nice touch in b&w btw!

HDCScarlett

28DL Member
28DL Member
UPDATE: just left here, after being rumbled by security. He was a nice enough bloke, explained that its being redeveloped sometime soon and that the security is 24/7 (not sure if i beleive that). One thing to note is we walked straight in and had a good 45 minute walk about before he found us, also noticed he had his car inside the premises too. So if your close by then its still worth taking a chance