Web
Analytics
Report - - Fullers Earthworks - Redhill - Surrey- June 2012 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Fullers Earthworks - Redhill - Surrey- June 2012

bhg

In Search of Lost Time
Regular User
This is one of my first exploring trip in UK. Got there early in the morning, spent some time exploring before I bumped into group of metal thiefs.

This rusty place is great if you like climbing:) which I do. On my way out was spotted by security guy, probably from the life part of site...

Link to more information : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuller's_Earth

Pics are not very good (taken by phone), and they don't really show how interesting is the site:

IMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

IMG_2976.jpg

IMG_2965.jpg

IMG_2958.jpg

IMG_2952.jpg

IMG_2969.jpg