real time web analytics
Report - - Funton Brickwork's Lower Halstow Sep 2015 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Funton Brickwork's Lower Halstow Sep 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Motionless Escapes

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
History i couldn't find much about this place.
Using the local Brickearth clay. Funton brick works produces the classic, yellow London stock bricks for which this area is well known.

Came down to Kent for the big meet stayed around for another day for a bit of exploring with @Nightkrawler.
Thanks for the map @Maniac
Enjoyed this explore very much was nice to mooch round and not see it trashed.
DSCF3339.JPG
DSCF3340.JPG
DSCF3333.JPG
DSCF3327.JPG
DSCF3330.JPG
DSCF3331.JPG
Cheers Folks :thumb

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
Hasn't changed a bit. You should have popped in for a cuppa, I live literally 3 miles down the road from this place. :D

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
gutted didn't even think mate went over to the submarine aswell but had no dingy. cheers again mike

If you ever want to visit the Submarine, I'd urge doing a permission trip. The guy who owns it is very friendly and willing to open it for small groups to look round, he frequents these forums and can be contacted on the address on his website as well. I did try and arrange a group visit for the day of the Kent meet, but unfortunately he couldn't do that particular weekend in the end. If there's enough interest I can try and arrange something in the coming weeks if you like?

Mike.

Jozef Lackovic

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi..Where can I find a contact on the owner of submarine?I would love to get in and look around ...it would be just myself and 2 of my friends..I am looking to pop in this weekend..26.sep 2015.thanks

Bamba

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What camera did you use for those shots and what lens did you use?

Bamba

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ah it's fine man, I'm new to this hobby and thinking of starting my own blog full of these kind of photographs. So any help at all is kindly appreciated.

Motionless Escapes

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's not about the camera it's the experience mate so long as your having a good time who care get out there and see stuff

Bamba

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Agreed. The only problem i've faced so far is finding someone else, who I can trust, who also enjoys this type of hobby who could go with me.