real time web analytics
Report - - G Smarts LTD (03/05/2015) | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - G Smarts LTD (03/05/2015)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

urbanLurking

UrbanLurkin'
28DL Full Member
First post on here, so i'm going to start documenting more of my explores from now on.

Found this place in central Birmingham it was on the main road and the front door was open ;)
I have no History on this place as it did not have any signs or anything scattered around.
If anyone can shed a light on this place please share.

My photos are here as it wont let me upload them on here :(
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.653644534768507.1073741840.373081162824847&type=1

DSC_0794.jpg

DSC_0773.jpg

DSC_0741.jpg

DSC_0717.jpg

DSC_0736.jpg

DSC_0725.jpg

DSC_0726.jpg

View attachment 633920

Last edited:

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You need to host images on Flickr or Photobucket, then use the IMG or BB codes to show them on your report.

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Where in central brum? cant say i recognise it but then theres not much to go on. What road?

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It was G Smart's Ltd, they made metal furniture and hearth furniture like companion stets etc.

ultravox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good set of pics :thumb I've been here recently and it's very trashed with the signs of a squatter sleeping there!

dave

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Best thing about this place was the paperwork stash on the upper floors.

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Best thing about this place was the paperwork stash on the upper floors.

I actually thought there was a lot to this place. The paperwork was fantastic, but the very transition from house to factory was especially interesting to me... I'll have to stick another report up at some time. I spent A LOT of time in here in 2013.

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details