real time web analytics
Report - - G Yorke & Sons, Broom Street Works, Stoke-on-Trent – September 2020 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - G Yorke & Sons, Broom Street Works, Stoke-on-Trent – September 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Gudgeon Pin

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Decent little find that! I love their address too haha - very apt. According to companies house G. Yorke & Sons Ltd. was incorporated in March 1931. They traded under that name until December 2005 when the company name was changed to All Swept Up Ltd. The company's still listed as active...although the Hanley address hasn't been on their annual accounts since 2005.

MotionlessMike

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Decent little find that! I love their address too haha - very apt. According to companies house G. Yorke & Sons Ltd. was incorporated in March 1931. They traded under that name until December 2005 when the company name was changed to All Swept Up Ltd. The company's still listed as active...although the Hanley address hasn't been on their annual accounts since 2005.

Very interesting! I need to up my research game haha. There was some old paperwork lying about with 'Wilsons Brushes' at the same address too...

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Apparently I actually had dug up less information than I thought on this place, but I did find this nice little advert:

thumbnail_image001.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 217) View details