Web
Analytics
Report - - Gala Bingo Hall - 22.09.08 | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Gala Bingo Hall - 22.09.08

turkey

Super Moderator
Regular User
Solo visit whilst at work today...:thumb

Been wanting to get in here for a LONG time now, and finally today I saw my opening.

Pikies have been in by all accounts and stripped a lot of cabling, and pipework, thus flooding the cellar.

Quite a lot remains of the places former use as a cinema including the now empty projectionists booths, and various spare seats around the place.

pics...

gala1.jpg

gala10.jpg

gala11.jpg

gala12.jpg

gala13.jpg

gala14.jpg

gala15.jpg

gala16.jpg

gala2.jpg

gala3.jpg

gala4.jpg

gala5.jpg

gala6.jpg

gala7.jpg

gala8.jpg

gala9.jpg

turk ;)

L Buswell

28DL Member
28DL Member
This is the Gala / Ritz Bingo hall in Nuneaton. It was a theatre and cinema before being converted to a bingo hall in the mid eighties. The interior is Grade II listed. It closed in 2007 and has been left to slowly deteriorate ever since. I worked there between 1994-98.

stonedslothm4n

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Did you go in the secret tunnels behind the stage and down into the basement, I've heard there's little rat runs all round that building

Attachments