Web
Analytics
Question - - Gas Monitor question | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Question - Gas Monitor question

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
When my monitor starts up the LEL level is 9%. It easily fluctuates to 10% which sets the alarm off. It does this anyway, even in the fresh air !

gasmeter002Small.jpg

Any suggestions on how to recalibrate or reset or adjust this thing ?

Attachments

Sparky74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is there an option to do a fresh air calibration on it, this purges all the sensors for a period of time (maybe 10 min)?

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
After finding some instructions online, did a calibration in fresh air, seems to have done the trick. Tested it with low oxygen, CO, and LEL and it's working.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I got my batteries from ebay. Also had to get a new charger from there. It's been running since early morning with no problems until a few minutes ago, now I'm getting a fan / pump warning ffs.

SparkUK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My cal section is protected by a password... yours might be too Ojay. OT how long was yours been running? Battery life isn't spectacular really with them you know? I need some batteries and an O2 sensor for mine now I think about it, it's gathering dust at the moment.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It's been running for 9 hours so far, that's including lots of alarm testing as well. Turned it off now because of the fan warning going off.