real time web analytics
Question - - Gas Monitor question | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Gas Monitor question

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
When my monitor starts up the LEL level is 9%. It easily fluctuates to 10% which sets the alarm off. It does this anyway, even in the fresh air !

gasmeter002Small.jpg

Any suggestions on how to recalibrate or reset or adjust this thing ?

Sparky74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is there an option to do a fresh air calibration on it, this purges all the sensors for a period of time (maybe 10 min)?

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
After finding some instructions online, did a calibration in fresh air, seems to have done the trick. Tested it with low oxygen, CO, and LEL and it's working.

SparkUK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Did you not have to put a password in to get to the cal stuff? Like a 3 digit number?

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hmm, must try mine, also, where can I get spare batteries? Only one of mine charges now :(

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I got my batteries from ebay. Also had to get a new charger from there. It's been running since early morning with no problems until a few minutes ago, now I'm getting a fan / pump warning ffs.

SparkUK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My cal section is protected by a password... yours might be too Ojay. OT how long was yours been running? Battery life isn't spectacular really with them you know? I need some batteries and an O2 sensor for mine now I think about it, it's gathering dust at the moment.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Well link me' up if you find batteries, as for the PW I will check it out in the week

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It's been running for 9 hours so far, that's including lots of alarm testing as well. Turned it off now because of the fan warning going off.

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details