real time web analytics
Information - - Gear | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Gear

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The remote isn't for selfies it's for when you're shooting in "Bulb" mode to extend the normal maximum 30 secs limit on most cameras and/or prevent you from standing there with your finger on the shutter button inducing extra vibration/motion into your pics. Which if you're lighting anything up at the time will be excessive

Especially if you're using a cheap lightweight tripod ........don't get one :eek:

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
After seeing one in the flesh so to speak and the pictures that came out, I'd say it was worth it if money was no object.

Horses for course I spose, some dude in the Tripod thread spent £1500 which is completely nuts, but seeing the results a nitecore produces...

Hopefully I wont be paying full whack for mine but if you're gonna spend a dumb amount of money on some UE kit I reckon this is one of the better things to waste it on.

spoonface

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers for all of the input!

Greatly appreciated, I went to Harrison's in Sheff today and got myself manfrotto tripod and will next be purchasing a torch.
Now I need some friends, but I can't purchase them

spoonface

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers for all of the input!

Greatly appreciated, I went to Harrison's in Sheff today and got myself manfrotto tripod and will next be purchasing a torch.
Now I need some friends, but I can't purchase them

It was only £45 and fits nicely in to my bag

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Urbex friends can be quite cheap if you have location details or information they don't .......just don't expect it to be a 2 way reciprocal arrangement ;)

Or a 4Gas Meter :D

spoonface

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Urbex friends can be quite cheap if you have location details or information they don't .......just don't expect it to be a 2 way reciprocal arrangement ;)

Or a 4Gas Meter :D
Haha. I won't. I just don't like sharing information with people if they don't have a post on 28DL. I've got trust issues

spoonface

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Update, the tripod isn't manfrotto it's a Dörr seems pretty swish to me. Got a lenser l7

Gonna try the tripod it tonight.

Schwing!!!

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haha. I won't. I just don't like sharing information with people if they don't have a post on 28DL. I've got trust issues

If you"ve got trust issues just wait till you"ve met some people off here ;)

Update, the tripod isn't manfrotto it's a Dörr seems pretty swish to me. Got a lenser l7

Gonna try the tripod it tonight.

Schwing!!!

Dorr ? Never heard of them ??

spoonface

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you"ve got trust issues just wait till you"ve met some people off here ;)

Dorr ? Never heard of them ??

yeah it seems sturdy, was £80 and now 39.99

my camera is now KAPUT

taken it to jessops but it looks like it got water damage, some how, a white blur around the LCD Facking expensive month.

PatientTheory

Yung explorer
28DL Full Member
yeah it seems sturdy, was £80 and now 39.99

my camera is now KAPUT

taken it to jessops but it looks like it got water damage, some how, a white blur around the LCD Facking expensive month.

What brand is kaput? cant seem to find it anywhere