real time web analytics
General Photo Thread | Photo Threads | Page 115 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General Photo Thread

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

CantClimbTom

Enthusiastic Idiot and prolific BS talker
28DL Full Member
Steam or hydraulic?
If it's where I think it is, it's somewhere I've not been but really want to go and people keep saying I should! that has a long long walk in through a semi flooded tunnel (drain) which is why the scrap man couldn't take it and it's to pump water. Site is in excellent condition so the name/details discreet

westernsultan

Banned
Banned
Open plan seating in 2011 - Northampton & Lamport Railway

51359 was latterly used in the London area by Network SouthEast as part of 2-car set L703. The vehicle was then used as a source of spare parts and as a training vehicle for the fire brigade, with several components being stripped or damaged during this time. Preserved in 1999, the vehicle was always intended to be a source of spare parts, and provided components for the restoration of Class 122 vehicles 55001 & 55003 and Class 117 DMS 51400. Scrapped at Booth's, Rotherham 2012

CantClimbTom

28DL Full Member
Everyone loves the ladders, what's not to like?
Dinorwig_Ladders.jpg

Wrestling Dinorwig's "Snake"
Note that in this case he'd left his walking boots at home and these are his office shoes because he was still wearing them on the drive up. Sub optimal for climbing damp slate. silly boy!!!
Snake_small.jpg

Ray Parker Jnr wouldn't be afraid
IMG_20200830_121627.jpg

Did I post this before?? (don't think I did)
Hades_small.jpg

I don't get out much (come on people! that at least deserve a sympathetic "aaaahhhhh") Not sure if this makes me feel happy or sad that I'm not there right now.
Cnicht and Moelwynion from the cob (train window)
IMG_20190831_155727.jpg

Last edited:

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Thanks Wevs, its great medicine for the mind, you just dont get this type of peace anywhere else.
One of the things i miss is the peace, well when you have screaming tinnitus like i do its never quiet, but you get the idea

CantClimbTom

28DL Full Member
Disused tunnels and the worlds brightest torch, cant think of a better way to spent a few hours underground.
Normally those super bright torches "1 trillion lumens" turn out to be Chinese lumens and a disappointment (and/or fire hazard :D) but from the pic that looks like a real bat-cooker!

Lenston

Bajo Tierra
Regular User
Normally those super bright torches "1 trillion lumens" turn out to be Chinese lumens and a disappointment (and/or fire hazard :D) but from the pic that looks like a real bat-cooker!
Real deal mate, but as you say they are a fire hazard due to the heat they give off. That’s only level 2 out of 7 so you can imagine.

Parky

The Devil Is in the Details
Regular User
a few photos of megatron that never got made into a report when me and my dad went and almost got stopped by the river trust tour :lol some of my proudest shots
P1020075.JPG

P1020095.JPG

P1020081.JPG

P1020071.JPG

P1020096.JPG

P1020073.JPG

P1020068.JPG

P1020089.JPG

P1020069.JPG

still need to get megatron photos finished but lately been suffering with something called CBA (can't be arsed) but heres a preview

Who has read this thread (Total: 2414) View details