real time web analytics
General Photo Thread | Photo Threads | Page 55 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General Photo Thread

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Pic fail.
this has happened a few times today,someone sent me a pm with pics that vanished,someone else posted a thread and then said he couldnt see his pics..think the forums drunk

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
[ QUOTE="GT-0161, post: 1189201, member: 108157" ]Had a little explore of the old Lloyds tsb in town today
From the web

Shops and offices. c.1870-80, altered. Iron frame with sandstone ashlar cladding, slate roof. Rectangular plan on corner site, with canted right-hand corner. Eclectic Gothic style. Three storeys and attic, a 3-bay facade plus the canted corner; with chamfered pilasters, cornice over ground floor, sill-band to 2nd floor, bracketed eaves cornice, balustraded parapets flanking attic dormer; ground floor entirely altered; tall mullioned windows of 3, 2 and 2 lights filling the bays of the upper floors, all sashed without glazing bars and those at 2nd floor with round-headed lights; matching single-light windows to the corner; tall gabled dormer with carried-up pilasters finished as cylindrical chimneys, pedimented gable with carving and apex finial, and 2-light sashed windows; flat-roofed dormers behind the parapet. Included for group value[ /QUOTE ]

Unless the forum is now randomly removing bbcode I think he just plain cocked up.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
ah the images in my pm had been uploaded as attachments,i did get a notification an image had been attached in this thread
Capture.JPG

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
There we go, think it was mentioned in chat that image attaching had been temporarily disabled.

Paulxsplore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Couple from today’s visits. No point in putting reports up. One is fucked and the other there’s a handful of good reports all ready.

456ED79C-CB2B-4188-943D-3485A78A1CE0.jpeg
15B12B34-E2F2-4C0C-A755-174BDEC4AFB9.jpeg

Who has read this thread (Total: 2413) View details