real time web analytics
General Photo Thread | Photo Threads | Page 79 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General Photo Thread

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
Hudge underground salt mines in Poland was going to do a report but not really abandoned so didn’t bother they are truly monsters and so beautiful well worth a visit they are like the size of a underground city think it was 89 stair cases to reach the level we walked took 8 hours to tour and their 17 levels truly unbelievable scale they are

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I'm no noob so I know how to post pics. Ive sorted it now i think, for some reason i have to now have text in the box and then choose a picture, it wont let me post just a picture. Never used to be like that.

Last edited:

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Well, you're doing something wrong then because you can post a pic without any text. I did it last night three times...

Lenston

Bajo Tierra
Regular User
Hudge underground salt mines in Poland was going to do a report but not really abandoned so didn’t bother they are truly monsters and so beautiful well worth a visit they are like the size of a underground city think it was 89 stair cases to reach the level we walked took 8 hours to tour and their 17 levels truly unbelievable scale they

I was there about 3 months ago, its a cool place.

Who has read this thread (Total: 2480) View details