real time web analytics
Report - - George Barnsley & Sons Sheffield July 10 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - George Barnsley & Sons Sheffield July 10

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

G

goon

A site that has been reported on quite a lot lately. You all know the history by now. Since the place closed down in the early '90s there have been brief times when it has been accessable before being locked down again. This has offered folk the chance to explore a wonderful old factory and offices pretty much untouched by time (but covered in pigeon shit). The site has been accessable for a while now and as a result things have changed a little. I first visited the site a few weeks ago with Kitty. The place was pretty well 'pikied' then but on my return quite recently there is more evidence of stuff being removed from the site and quite willful damage being done.

Now an open site is always going to suffer from chancers helping themselves to things of value, that is human nature and I am not one to judge such people. What I have noticed though is items of little value now seem to be missing. If you compare older and more recent reports you may see what I mean.

At the moment this is still a great explore but I honestly can't see much of it being left for long.

Outside
Outside.jpg

Gate.jpg

Bay.jpg

Longroom.jpg

Bottle.jpg

Deckchair.jpg

Cupboards.jpg

Typewriter.jpg