real time web analytics
Report - - George Barnsley & Sons, Sheffield - July 2011 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - George Barnsley & Sons, Sheffield - July 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
My third visit last weekend on my northern weekender. Geo Barnsley & Son's will always be a bit special for me. It was just under 3 years ago when I first visited it and the first time I encountered 0742. The site was a little less worse for wear back then, sites don't last forever, sadly none of us do not least dear old Mozaz who's not with us anymore. It's funny to look back at what happened after our first visit. He went to the press saying we were all squatting in it to try and get the site preserved. It was typical from him, in a way it's how I'll always remember him. His internet persona perhaps didn't match the gentle giant he was in real life. I've said it previously, he made me realise that perhaps I am too quick to judge people in the past and that spiteful comments can hurt. Since his death I've realised that more than ever and regret many things I've said and done not just in UE, but in life in general.

RIP Mozaz, you were a gent twice showing me around this site, a site so close to your heart.

252.jpg

256.jpg

266.jpg

275.jpg

282.jpg

369.jpg

290.jpg

294.jpg

299.jpg

318.jpg

331.jpg

342.jpg