28DL Full Member
Really enjoyed looking around here, lots of bits and bobs in the offices and finally finding the other workshop at the end was a bonus, it kind of had a murphy's at Menston/ Dalton mill workshop feel to it.
The firm, which has been forging work since about 1830, closed its old plant at Doctors Piece in Willenhall, where it had been since its formation, at the end of last year.
All staff have now moved to the companyâ€™s Imperial Works in Heath Road. Plant and equipment is being reinstalled there.