real time web analytics
Report - - Ghost bus tunnel, Belgium, Jan 2015 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ghost bus tunnel, Belgium, Jan 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Wasn't going to do a report as to be honest after tails of PIR's being present we kinda expected when was triggered for loud alarms to go off,so we avoided the area. Baron kindly told us he set one off and we didn't go down as far as the old stairs leading up to a semi built station as there was a "chirping " noise which seemed to become more frequent as we got closer.Turns out if the pir does go off it just flashes so we could have cracked on,But after the effort getting in a joint decision was made to pack up and get back to the hotel and grab some sleep

This is an unfinished metro system started in the 70's i believe and is now the home to much old junk and many buses and old trams!

A few pics of what we did manage to cover..

15820725834_dec5945514_b.jpg

16443242185_b368bf8240_b.jpg

16417258126_f3384c44e5_b.jpg

16256995529_9842d610f7_b.jpg

16256994779_bbde4e0aa5_b.jpg

16255578128_630cabcf81_c.jpg

Explored with Obscurity,Extreme Ironing,The-Raw and Monkey..waited a while to have another crack at shis so even tho we didnt cover a huge distance or find the light switch i came away happy with my lot

Last edited:

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Re: Ghost bus tunnel Jan 2015

I like this mate, never been there though, maybe on the the next trip that way, whenever that might be,

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User

I like this mate, never been there though, maybe on the the next trip that way, whenever that might be,

reading back through the old reports there is mention of pirs etc but no one seems to have had any trouble once they have gone off..its a fairly odd place i must admit

Lenston

Bajo Tierra
Regular User

Looks a good wander mate for sure and something different from the norm :)

bhg

In Search of Lost Time
Regular User

Some nice shots Wevsky! Always wanted to visit this place : )

The_Raw

Staff member

Nice, that old tram looks wicked lit from the inside :thumb

Ferox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Nice shots. Very interesting looking place.

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member

Refreshingly different. I love that 2nd photo too