Web
Analytics
Giff us a chance FFS! | Photo Threads | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Giff us a chance FFS!

Styru

Admin
Staff member
Admin
OK, I know that these crop up from time to time, so thought we'd try a thread for those explore related animated .gifs

No grabbed from google ones, no cartoon drawings, no aftermarket additions - just genuine sequential photos from your camera - and keep them UE related. :thumb

I'll start us off with a couple lurking in the depths of my photobucket:

buttonpush2.gif

Bit of Pyestock button pushing goodiness!

lamp4.gif

Semi live hospital - that I can't name in public (lit using a 2 x AA LED torch)

Remember - it is 2 or more of your own pics sequentially animated. No internet wizardry. No cut and paste animation - just real pics.

Over to yous - what you got :thumb

Last edited:

Styru

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Re: Gif us a chance FFS!

And another example - shamelessly poached from Turkey (hope you don't mind mate)

watertower.gif

KooK

Tall & Flexible
28DL Full Member

The L-bomb getting a workout in Occupational Therapy

anim_76c8116b-e79a-8d54-5953-b5864df376b5.gif

Lectrician

LED Crazy
28DL Full Member

I had forgotten about this thread until Styru reminded me today with his imaginative shots!

I did attempt one, and for my first *it will do*!

1295200937.gif

Attachments