real time web analytics
Report - - Gigatron sheffield 7.12.19 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Gigatron sheffield 7.12.19

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

jezzyboo

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Mate I'll bet you couldn't find 5 people on 28 that'd go down there alone so I shouldn't worry about naff pics - being first in (by unauthorised means) and exploring deep shit like this is way more exciting than waving a torch about and fucking about with tripods, especially in poor visibility. Yeah that 9" deep flow would've had you away alright - another good decision. Thanks for sharing - go careful down there

as muggings here thought it'd lead to epic shit and it might've but it was misty as fook and I only had one dim torch. Daft idea that was. Ended up absolutely caked and got stopped in me van a week later. Had to explain that yeah i was lifting lids in the area but had better things to do than chuck them in the back with two accomplices and in broad daylight.
thanks for your kind words it means a lot cheers TG

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Kudo matie, really mean that. Its the explore that counts, not perfect photos. We are an explore forum not photography forum, I know we all want great photos, and its something we all strive for. But in this situation just being there is massive brownie points.

I want to do one, but not alone, and Im scared stiff. So big big well done, always like seeing & reading these reports. Id probably walk upstream too, as the name suggests, I can be a total calamity lol :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 281) View details