real time web analytics
Report - - Gillette Clock Tower - Ilsworth - Jan 2010 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Gillette Clock Tower - Ilsworth - Jan 2010

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
I should have gone here ages ago really, i remember planning it twice in December 08 and failing to get there twice in the very same month. Indeed i even saw DF the night he cracked it and got invited along only for me to prefer to stay in the nice, warm, alcohol containing public house where a 'has been' UE site was having a little meet up. Fail

With Brickman down for the week and a few people having done it recently i decided some effot putting in was called for. So after a day of medioca box ticking explores on my own i met the Brick and we headed in. The aim was to get there before sundown but in reality we got there at sundown so insted i stocked up on food supplys for the duration. The lights still run on summertime daytimes, ie. they dont come on when it gets dark, we had to wait!

After a few hours up there we had got to grips with the place, so we took some photographs and were on our merry way. Best clock tower ive done since High Royds i think!

Img_5913mod.jpg

Img_5900mod.jpg
Img_5856mod.jpg

Img_5851mod.jpg

Img_5829mod.jpg

Img_5894mod.jpg
Img_5826mod.jpg

Img_5884mod.jpg

Img_5887mod.jpg

Img_5870mod.jpg
Img_5876mod.jpg

Img_5860mod.jpg