Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Gillingham equestrian centre | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Gillingham equestrian centre

Sammy99

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Don't really know much about this place, I've heard there was a fire which closed it down also heard that it was a police shooting range and I've found bullet casings and used shotgun shells. There are signs which say shooting in progress, the place is quite destroyed and full of pigeons.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

OliveFishwell

28DL Member
28DL Member
Don't really know much about this place, I've heard there was a fire which closed it down also heard that it was a police shooting range and I've found bullet casings and used shotgun shells. There are signs which say shooting in progress, the place is quite destroyed and full of pigeons. View attachment 757614 View attachment 757615
This used to be Mathiews Riding school, where people would ride hourse and ponies. The farmer that lives next to it used to shoot people with rubber pellets and stuff to keep them off his land. I also believe that they are planning to demolish it and the only entrence to it now is climbing up a load of dirt and walk across the colapsing second floor.

Old Git

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It shut long before the fire. Been there we'll before it was burnt . It was owned and built by local man Tony Rocco without planning as was capstrone farm and both shut down by Medway council

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jorwal Leads, Rumours and News... 24