Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - GKN - Bound Brook - Lichfield - Possible Lead? | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - GKN - Bound Brook - Lichfield - Possible Lead?

Darren J. Bisbey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Living in Lichfield and knowing this site, I wonder if anyone has had the chance to get in, it looks like the pikies have been in, would love to see some photos.

Just be careful as there used to be deep pits where the press units used to sit. Big site defo worth a look.

Just not been able to pluck up the courage.

BizBo

Laurie Dear

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had a brief, brief look around and it says there are cctv cameras but they are all turned away from looking outside. Most the windows are smashed looking from the outside, but I didn't bother going inside due to time constraints.

beenz

28DL Member
28DL Member
Living in Lichfield and knowing this site, I wonder if anyone has had the chance to get in, it looks like the pikies have been in, would love to see some photos.

Just be careful as there used to be deep pits where the press units used to sit. Big site defo worth a look.

BizBo
Did you work there briefly? and run a hairdressing salon nearby?
I started on a government scheme there and ended up in the powder shop unfortunately.
Was your father maintenance manager?
I worked with ken hamer and remember his son worked there too

Darren J. Bisbey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Beenz,

Yes, that's me!

My Dad was yes, sadly passed away 6 years ago, personally I think the dust at that site caused his illness, Ken Hamer also died a few years ago from an unexpected heart attack. Haven't spoken to Terry in years but hes still kicking around.

BizBo

Fraser Lewis

28DL Member
28DL Member

BizBo
that's from when we went, trying to keep it a secret but you already know, it's a private link by the way and it is great inside, you're a bit visible on the way in though