real time web analytics
Report - - GKN Smethwick Factory & Tunnels | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - GKN Smethwick Factory & Tunnels

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

mrlee

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Visited here with my usual exploring friends this was my second visit here we had a good look round after i visited here the first time and completely missed the stairs to the offices / factory

a link to the history for anyone unsure https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GKN#cite_note-14

The Pictures ..... Enjoy

IMG_2388.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

Now To Head Above Ground

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2554.jpg

IMG_2557.jpg

IMG_2560.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2564.jpg

Eight-Seven

This is not a good idea. Let's do it.
28DL Full Member
More of it left than I imagined. Last saw this about 18 months back and it didn't look like it would be around for much longer back then.

Cjurbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
anyone been recently? thinking of taking a look, apparently theirs a underground factory inside

mrbrowne93

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah visited a couple of months back the tunnels are quite cool actually
Im new to all this urbam exploring but finding some of these places im learning about are pretty mad and to see a part of histor like that is pretty cool

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Im new to all this urbam exploring but finding some of these places im learning about are pretty mad and to see a part of histor like that is pretty cool

Yeah just get over there and have a look. Its faily straight forward to get in. Just take a torch and spare batteries its quite dark.

Watch out for smackheads too.