real time web analytics
Video - - Glazebrook country club | Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video - Glazebrook country club

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

scotty markfour

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i did a report on this place about 2 yrs ago , heard it was bricked up after the owner had seen my pics !

scotty markfour

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
we was in there in sep 2016 , the nosy neighbours had clocked my car reg n reported me to the filth , i had a telephone call a few days later , i gave them a bullshit story and that was that !....me n me missus just watched your vid , most enjoyable ! we both laughed when the drone went up and we saw SUCK YER MAM on the outside wall , you did a good job on this place , well done lads !.....i have a 28dl report on this place on this forum , are you thinking of visiting anywhere else ? in case you need help finding anywhere ?

Joachim

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
we was in there in sep 2016 , the nosy neighbours had clocked my car reg n reported me to the filth , i had a telephone call a few days later , i gave them a bullshit story and that was that !....me n me missus just watched your vid , most enjoyable ! we both laughed when the drone went up and we saw SUCK YER MAM on the outside wall , you did a good job on this place , well done lads !.....i have a 28dl report on this place on this forum , are you thinking of visiting anywhere else ? in case you need help finding anywhere ?
Also just realised that the report that I s W about to his place was yours