Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - glenburn sports college (Skem) | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - glenburn sports college (Skem)

shaun that kid

Sandgrounder
28DL Full Member
anyone know about the state of this school i dont know how it is knowing its fucking skem and its kids are the buildings still there since not seen a report since 2016?

albino-jay

28DL Regular User
Regular User
fucking hell. Just had a nosey at the reports and on google earth. Brings back some memories that. My nan n grandad lived on tanhouse. used to knock about all over skem when we stayed over as kids. it was always fun being a manc round there.

shaun that kid

Sandgrounder
28DL Full Member
fucking hell. Just had a nosey at the reports and on google earth. Brings back some memories that. My nan n grandad lived on tanhouse. used to knock about all over skem when we stayed over as kids. it was always fun being a manc round there.
hey yea planning on going tommorow just since of the lack of reports im sure its still there.

GRONK

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Last I heard it was over run with the local youth.

A word of advise, if you are driving there part far away and walk in. :p