real time web analytics
Report - - Glendale House, Washington Tyne and Wear, April 14 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Glendale House, Washington Tyne and Wear, April 14

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

H1971

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had my eye on two buildings near to where I live for a little while. Unfortunately the one I really wanted to explore is out of bounds for now ;) I had already been in this building a few weeks ago but was spooked slightly so did not get the camera out. Anyway decided to go back. There is not much to see inside as it is an empty shell apart from few bits and pieces. Not the most exciting of explores and she is a little ugly, but hey it was good to be out with the camera again :)
Solo explore.
History -
Can't find much about this place. I do know a dentist named D D Robinson practiced from here at some point.

Pics -
glendalehouse044WM_zps1fbe5fed.jpg

glendalehouse035WM_zpsd78ca339.jpg

glendalehouse037WM_zps526768ec.jpg

glendalehouse031WM_zps00c9bbb4.jpg

glendalehouse026WM_zpsd657a61b.jpg

glendalehouse028WM_zps2604f547.jpg

glendalehouse022WM_zps238cd1e1.jpg

glendalehouse019WM_zpsd81e2a28.jpg

glendalehouse015WM_zps5e7d438b.jpg

glendalehouse023WM_zpsef867be1.jpg

glendalehouse040WM_zpsf399f7b0.jpg

Enjoy :)

Big Geordie

28DL Member
28DL Member
This was a serviced office with lots of smaller business renting space inside. I used to do Prometric exams here in the early 2000s. It's always a bit scary seeing derelict pics of places I used to know. Great post, love it!

janmozz

28DL Member
28DL Member
Great pics. Would you be interested in sharing on a group of facebook that is for Washington people. Cant get many pics of inside demolished buildings Thanks

Monolith

28DL Member
28DL Member
I know this is an old thread but I've been eyeing these old concrete cubes for a while. It's good to actually see inside one of them, even if it isn't anything wildly exciting.
Have you had a chance to explore any of the others? I know at least one of the others is all boarded up.