Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Glossop ex bus Depot | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Glossop ex bus Depot

Orville

28DL Member
28DL Member
It is an old factory/warehouse on york street glossop. I dont know if there is much to explore but worth a look round :)

Orville

28DL Member
28DL Member
And if anyone does visit do not go between the hours of 9pm and 6am due to the fact I have been watching security come and go for the last couple of weeks now. Just thought I would let you guys know.

fitz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had a look here in the past. Out back there was some shit like bus stop signs and bus wheels! Inside there was some; inspection pits, odd tools and equipment, time tables, bus records and just basic car mechanic stuff like air compressor and oil charts. Not worth it, better places near by :)