real time web analytics
Information - - Glow sticks | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Glow sticks

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
In Asda pack of two, one green and one yellow for A quid, just tell housekeeping to pick you some up on the big shop:thumb

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
They are pretty good, usefully lasted for 7 hours although it says 12 hours on the pack they look exactly like cyalume.

Last edited:

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I think that they will be a nice to carry for making pools and flooded stuff etc look purty and photogenic and at 1 sov...who can resist :)

keffa

Bringer of free Cylumes
28DL Full Member
If your after free cyalumes (Actual cyalume brand ones) keep an eye out for threads on here. Every so often I dispose of thousands of cyalumes when they come within 6 months of their expiry date (Though they are still good to go up to about a year after they expire) but it really is first come, first served.

You have to get what your given but there are a number of folks on here who have had some and no complaints yet. :-)

The Littlest Jellyfish

Hibernating Jellysquirrel
28DL Full Member
Every so often I dispose of thousands of cyalumes when they come within 6 months of their expiry date

Dear Sir,

I find your ideas intriguing and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

☑ Please keep informed of events, special offers etc
☑ Please share my details with trusted third parties
☑ Please come round to my house and shout at my children
☐ Please insert potatoes into my car's exhaust pipe

tommo

shire lad born & breeding
28DL Full Member
I was getting MOD issue ones for 62p each all colours all in date as well eBay is the place for these :)

keffa

Bringer of free Cylumes
28DL Full Member
I thought most MOD equipment could not be sold except as surplus.

I'm sure there were some regulations I read up somewhere about this..

There are. Lots. However it's easier for the unit in question to just "Use" them all rather than dispose of them which is kinda technically what I am doing *Cough cough*. ;)

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Do you just get them given to you or is there something else you have to do?

th_smiley-bj.gif

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details