Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Glynllifon Mansion, North Wales | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Glynllifon Mansion, North Wales

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Not a report - moved to leads and rumours and removed extra IMG tags.

chrisj21

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
yes its the one that died on facebook lol don't know why it was taken down :/

Beltex

28DL Member
28DL Member
There is a way in there a tunnel that leads into the mansion I've been there you can go in side I haven't round a lot I was a bit scared but I've been around the abandoned place the other half I really nice and posh but if you open that door the alarm goes off but my mate went in there the alarm went off for about 20m and went off no one turn up to the place

drob4643

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There is a way in there a tunnel that leads into the mansion I've been there you can go in side I haven't round a lot I was a bit scared but I've been around the abandoned place the other half I really nice and posh but if you open that door the alarm goes off but my mate went in there the alarm went off for about 20m and went off no one turn up to the place

drob4643

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I live near this place so I know where it is. Any chance you can tell me the location of tunnel please?

Yorrick

I call bullshit!
Regular User
I live near this place so I know where it is. Any chance you can tell me the location of tunnel please?
It's changed hands twice since this lead posted. It's currently (workers on site 2 weeks ago) under conversion to a hotel