Web
Analytics
Go below in N Wales has new underground zip experience 2015 | General Chat | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Go below in N Wales has new underground zip experience 2015

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Could cope with the boat ride, but those zip wires and abseils would scare the shit out of me ;)

Telf

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
the zip looks good, but f##k the cliff camping :eek:

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
Did the zips and the tramps with the missus last year, but enough of my personal life. ;) Does look good though dunnit. :thumb

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
At one point on our trip you're stood at the top of a 70 foot abyss, with the route continuing on from the bottom. You can abseil down it if you like - or - we'll clip you to our free fall machine and you can just jump! You'll plummet like a house brick through the dark cold air, but rather than splatter all over the chamber floor, our free-fall machine will apply the brakes near the bottom to bring you to a controlled stop. Phew!
The next gas mask wearing goon I'll pay to send them into the abyss, without the brakes

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
LOL I had to rescue you in the summer remember :p:

I was expecting it more to be the other way around, fun first safety second eh ?:D
I'd still be dangling there now! I forgot the golden rule when I stripped the useful stuff from my harness and had some fun :D

Safety is Paramount

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Well, if anyone really does fancy it we could wait until it gets a bit warmer and combine it with a camp overnight and perhaps cram another local mine in too....beer and food poisoning via BBQ is mandatory ofcourse.
There are 8 places on a trip but they say that they can add more upon request, I was thinking of Saturday May 16th as it will be warmer for camping, so if anyone is free that weekend and wants a heads up nearer the time just message me or pop your name in here and I will log it in my computer like brain and will get onto you in plenty of time as it takes shape :)
costs 79 sovs per person.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K General Chat 55