Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Godalming old manor house | Leads, Rumours and News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Godalming old manor house

pablo73

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think i read that people lurk and watch for local places that they’re in charge of security for
I can only assume that was what this was
If they’d have been polite from the outset I’d have probably taken it down
But they weren’t
So I didnt

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I think i read that people lurk and watch for local places that they’re in charge of security for
I can only assume that was what this was
If they’d have been polite from the outset I’d have probably taken it down
But they weren’t
So I didnt
That indeed they do matey!

All good though, there is apparently a squad of about 20 going there at 1.30pm tomorrow. They are gonna urbex the fuck out the place. Can’t wait to see epic selfies.

pablo73

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well obviously. I had nothing to do with the weekend mini bus excursion to the manor or any other urban explorers from other websites where I definitely didn’t post this
Be good to see allllllllllll the pictures though lol

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Well obviously. I had nothing to do with the weekend mini bus excursion to the manor or any other urban explorers from other websites where I definitely didn’t post this
Be good to see allllllllllll the pictures though lol
Nah mate some of the locals have had it pinned for a while. Word always gets out eventually. I’m sure they have already been come to think of it.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Interesting how the supposed urbexer owner whatever the hell he is saw fit to like my post yet doesn't actually seem to have the kahunas to post on here.

For the record Mr. Glazedeyez I actually have no intention of exploring your house, but I thought if you really were from an exploring background you'd be a little more open and receptive to inviting visitors to come along.

pablo73

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
He’s been banned
There’s another lurker that’s followed the thread but posted nothing and has zero posts
who also makes me suspicious
gfordurbex93
It’s a steep learning curve for me all this
I have several places to explore locally but I shall keep quiet till afterwards

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
The most laughable thing of all is that the person saying we shouldn't go here is supposedly an explorer themselves. If it was the site owner or the security then fair cop, we may not agree with you but they'd be more than entitled to try and keep people away. But for another explore who trespasses in other places to tell people where we cannot trespass is a little bit hypocritical I think.

pablo73

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don’t see what the issue is
I’ve never seen anyone damage anything or take more than pictures
If the guy was a fellow explorer he’d have understood that
They’re turning that place into 23 apartments or similar
Lot of money there