Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Godalming old manor house | Leads, Rumours and News... | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Godalming old manor house

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
Keeping in mind that in this day and age you will struggle to get the police to investigate an actual burglary within 24 hours, the notion of them jumping on a civil offence that has not yet transpired is laughable.

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
Amazed how much attention this place has suddenly got, being a local I walk my dog in the park out the back of this place, thats how I originally found it.
Glad that twat has been banned so I can say this.
I did get into here a few months back, as I kept looking at it while walking my dog I spotted a rear window with the board pulled off. I was prepared 5am the following morning, and right as I climbed in an inside mounted motion sensor blared out. We ran and returned that evening to find the window crudely boarded back up.
Even if you guys did get in I saw on the local Facebook pages all the furniture from this place went up for sale. It's just an empty shell now.

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Oh yeah I by the way my uncle owns Camelot Theme Park and It's shocking how many people have been trespassing on his property. I have given all your account details to the police to make me feel a bit better. Although I do urbexee, this is totally unacceptable!
I knew under that nice polite charming exterior lay and absolute cunt! Keep it up hahaha!

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Amazed how much attention this place has suddenly got, being a local I walk my dog in the park out the back of this place, thats how I originally found it.
Glad that twat has been banned so I can say this.
I did get into here a few months back, as I kept looking at it while walking my dog I spotted a rear window with the board pulled off. I was prepared 5am the following morning, and right as I climbed in an inside mounted motion sensor blared out. We ran and returned that evening to find the window crudely boarded back up.
Even if you guys did get in I saw on the local Facebook pages all the furniture from this place went up for sale. It's just an empty shell now.
I took one look and said to myself in my finest Scots accent - fuck this! You got any pics? I was hoping an army of secca were waiting for these nonexistent umbexees to turn up. @Grom had a look later that day and didn’t see a soul sadly hahaha!

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
I took one look and said to myself in my finest Scots accent - fuck this! You got any pics? I was hoping an army of secca were waiting for these nonexistent umbexees to turn up. @Grom had a look later that day and didn’t see a soul sadly hahaha!
Walked past a few hours ago, three pickup trucks digging into he ground of the carpark doing some surveying stuff?
When I went a few months ago I decided to take exterior photos afterwards because of active cameras. I was halfway through the window when the motion alarm was triggered, I booked it out of there immediately and then the window was reboarded
I can get out there and back in 30mins to get some exterior photos for you guys, there are public footpaths completely surrounding it and leading straight to the lower garden.