Web
Analytics
Going Exploring | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Going Exploring

Exploring_Bunny17

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey! I'm Lily, 17, I move about throughout most of the UK.

It'd be great to have other people to explore with, especially as I'm still pretty inexperienced when it comes to finding and accessing more out of the way places. I'm currently in Derbyshire, but should be in the Manchester area next week. So message me!

Praada

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Will be underground mine exploring this weekend in matlock derbyshire! Few of us (lads/blokes aged 17 - 30) its not everyones cup of tea but i love the excitement of potentially dying everytime i go underground haha!