real time web analytics
Report - - Goji Restaurant - Stretton on Dunsmore/A45 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Goji Restaurant - Stretton on Dunsmore/A45

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MatthewJET

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys,

So my friend are I are just getting into the world of Urban Exploration, and being based in Rugby, we thought we'd check out a building we drive past every day for our first visit.

I remember seeing a report of this place from back in 2013 but thought I'd share our experience which took place at night late last week.

The place is located on the a45 London Road near Rugby
Google Maps

Information I can gather from a previous post and google tells us the building, originally a nightclub burnt down once established as a Chinese restaurant due to squatters.

We found the place extremely easy to access, there is a shed on the side-road which allows access. There is also an abandoned building next door which we entered first, it's worth entering this too and checking it out, just climb over the gate opposite the aforementioned shed.

Now we are far from photographers, but attached are a few of our shots.

This was our first exploration so hope you find this useful, if anyone has any tips or advice, please feel free to comment!

DSCN0766.JPG
DSCN0809.JPG
DSCN0811.JPG
DSCN0849.JPG
DSCN0857.JPG
DSCN0858.JPG
DSCN0866.JPG
DSCN0873.JPG

Last edited:

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It was a horrendous place when it was open, proper grab a granny establishment...

I've made your pics show as full images, can you please do the same on future reports, ta.

madmaxuk

28DL Member
28DL Member
I wish I'd have gone when it was Crazy Daisy's as I know it was quite legendary and they are meant to be building houses here. I'm also from Rugby.