real time web analytics
Question - - Gold Mine wales? | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Gold Mine wales?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Alien Hunter 69

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi Everyone, is there still a gold mine in and around Dollgellau, Wales that is still accessible. Looking for another place to explore.
Thanks.

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Hi Everyone, is there still a gold mine in and around Dollgellau, Wales that is still accessible. Looking for another place to explore.
Thanks.
There's one closer to Machynlleth if my memory serves me straight, it may of not been Gold tho

wormster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes there is...............................somewhere, aditnow has a comprehensive list.

tigger

mog
Regular User
Thanks.

Your first post...not the best of starts really.

First of all have a look at these two posts as they explain how to get on well here.

An intro and some posts will make a big difference to the info that people will share.

I'm full of fresh coffee so will answer: Yes, there is. Rather than give specifics to some random person I know nothing about have a look at this area on maps...you'll find plenty of interesting stuff. Generally Manganese and copper along the North/West edge and slate along the south

Clipboard01.jpg

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
Wow looks absolutely amazing, the local mines around are area I have visited a lot of times with photos of the plans, so easy to get lost also a lot of air variations, so if you do go and aren’t use to it would recommend a gas monitor and glow sticks to Mark your route ,what age period did this open ? Along way from my research area this is .

Who has read this thread (Total: 244) View details