Web
Analytics
Good morning from (Gosport) Hampshire | New Members Introduction | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Good morning from (Gosport) Hampshire

Linny12345

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
In terms of the whole exploring world it is kind of like that lol. It opens your eyes to a whole new world a whole new community and puts you in places, situations and scenarios you never thought you would be in. As said you won’t be disappointed so just DO IT!! There’s plenty of decent folk about that are happy to help and willing to show you about. The more involved you are the better it gets.

Really good to hear your input on the whole terms of exploring and love that you talk about a 'new community' and 'decent folk' it makes me attracted to it all even more and not just to be a viewer. I have had my own issues not going into great detail, do not want to bore anyone, but I have been Agoraphobic & suffered from Panic Disorder for years various scales of the spectrum plus all the other mental crap which goes with it, so even for me to join this site is a major thing, (was a viewer just as a guest looking at you all on here & your explorations) so I totally get what you are saying about DO IT, but I have to take baby steps. Naturally you did not know that! But I have started to get out more and more...so actually see some light at the end of the tunnel! Seeing an abandoned tunnel would be the icing on the cake....pardon the pun! But your words of encouragement are amazing so thank you.

Linny12345

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Gilkicker's a great place to start , Haslar can be a bit tricky according to reports, I missed it in it's heyday and didn't' see the point afterwards.

I don't think Gilkicker's secured, and access was easy when I went a couple of years back.

Interesting regards IOW, don't see very much from there.
Regarding IOW I just lately have seen many pictures on various other sites and social media so maybe it is just me picking up on that. Thanks for tip on Gilkicker!

Linny12345

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi tigger thanks for the message & so kind to say I can come along! Still finding my feet on the site at the moment! Not sure if I’m brave enough yet, but will keep you in mind! Cheers!
Welcome along.

Be careful of the guard goats of Gosport
View attachment 818538

Straight over the railings onto your back when you aren't looking ;)
I want to see the goats now as well as explore!!!!

Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User

Linny12345

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Linny12345

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi! Thanks for getting in touch sorry not logged in for a while! Thanks for saying invite!