Web
Analytics
Good morning from Superully in Germany | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Good morning from Superully in Germany

Superully

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
a beautiful good morning to each and everyone of you, let me take the time to introduce myself - after all, that's the way to do it, right? :)

my name’s ulrich, but most people just call me "ully" - except for my mother;). i live in the southern part of germany, just about 30 km from the northwestern Bavarian border.
i have been doing urban exploring for a good four years now, but until this year only very sporadic. after a tour through Belgium i was really hooked – as they say it is a true eldorado for lost placers. i have two buddies who accompany me from time to time, but often I go on tours alone. i have learned to appreciate the latter, because the adrenaline rises even more when you are in an abandoned building without a partner.

i’ve been pretty active on social media like instagram, facebook and youtube lately, you will find my works under the name THE LOST PLACE TAPES. i have not uploaded every place I have visited so far, because editing the videos takes such a long time. i’m taking a different approach than most of the video guys, there are way too many people walking around with a gopro commenting as they explore the place. i’m trying to show the places more in a documentary style. and the good news is: although i am from germany and my videos are in german, I am ALWAYS offering english subtitles for my episodes.

i hope I am allowed to do some self-promotion here, if you like what you see why don’t you hit “subscribe”?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChKQwOpJDWzVctzfueE8hQQ

looking forward to meeting you on the forum!

Yorrick

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome to 28DL :cool:

Why not post some of your videos on here in the video section.