Web
Analytics
Information - - Google Streetview catches Urban Explorers | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Information - Google Streetview catches Urban Explorers

Bertie Bollockbrains

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thought I would show you this:

Researching a derelict factory in Bristol as heading there shortly and so looked at Google Streetview to work out access. I see the factory - but what's that group of youths standing in front looking suspicious and with a camera tripod?? Has the Google camera car captured explorers in the act?

WhoDaresWins

Let's do this
Regular User
Thought I would show you this:

Researching a derelict factory in Bristol as heading there shortly and so looked at Google Streetview to work out access. I see the factory - but what's that group of youths standing in front looking suspicious and with a camera tripod?? Has the Google camera car captured explorers in the act?
Looks like students filming to me as that's a video camera tripod. There's a sixth form college nearby.

Bertie Bollockbrains

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Ahh ok thanks for clearing that one up. It's not my main target, going to check out the nearby bunker that you already know about. Will be smartly dressed in shirt and tie and wearing an ID lanyard, so should get to it at least with no problems.

Bertie Bollockbrains

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I wish Google would give advance notice of when their car is driving about... would love to get my arse recorded on Google Streetview as has been done by others here and again here.

On that point probably best to end this thread.

bencadwell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
why the hell is the lad who stood close to camera got no shoes on lol