real time web analytics
Information - - Google Streetview catches Urban Explorers | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Google Streetview catches Urban Explorers

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

WhoDaresWins

Let's do this
Regular User
Thought I would show you this:

Researching a derelict factory in Bristol as heading there shortly and so looked at Google Streetview to work out access. I see the factory - but what's that group of youths standing in front looking suspicious and with a camera tripod?? Has the Google camera car captured explorers in the act?

Looks like students filming to me as that's a video camera tripod. There's a sixth form college nearby.

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
Ahh ok thanks for clearing that one up. It's not my main target, going to check out the nearby bunker that you already know about. Will be smartly dressed in shirt and tie and wearing an ID lanyard, so should get to it at least with no problems.

WhoDaresWins

Let's do this
Regular User
Ahh ok thanks for clearing that one up. It's not my main target, going to check out the nearby bunker that you already know about. Will be smartly dressed in shirt and tie and wearing an ID lanyard, so should get to it at least with no problems.

Good stuff! Let me know how you get on :thumb

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
I wish Google would give advance notice of when their car is driving about... would love to get my arse recorded on Google Streetview as has been done by others here and again here.

On that point probably best to end this thread.

elhomer12

Maglite size T-rex, It's time for urbex!
28DL Full Member
Yeah they're either making some crap music video or up to something else for college work etc..

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Can"t be anyone off this Forum as they"ve got a proper Video Tripod rather than hangin a GoPro on a Blindfolded Pigeon for the money shots ;)

why the hell is the lad who stood close to camera got no shoes on lol

Saves getting any needles in his trainers :thumb