Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Gramar Villas Conisbrough Doncaster | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Gramar Villas Conisbrough Doncaster

Muttley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
New one on me!

Muttley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
From what I have been told it has most recently been used as a beauticians...and a brothel!

ScottNicklin

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
ive been here for a snoop, Didn't stay for long and didn't look all round the place as it was in the middle of the night and I got the impression some smack heads live in there or something, Soon as I seen the bottle of methadone on the floor and a cat came sneaking up on me I decided it was time I left haha, definitely worth a look though a very interesting building.

Caz Lh

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went for a look at it got a few pictures but was scared of going inside because i was alone and like you said there was evidence of people being here probably druggies