real time web analytics
Report - - Graylingwell Hospital, Chichester - 2011 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Graylingwell Hospital, Chichester - 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
Entry was brilliant here climbing across the roof then dropping into the projector room, from there to the balcony in the hall, only way down was a dodgy rope :)

TheTimeChamber

Torch Wavker
Regular User
Entry was brilliant here climbing across the roof then dropping into the projector room, from there to the balcony in the hall, only way down was a dodgy rope :)

I never went when it was fully sealed, but I remember the stories from Mel when she went! We had a small window to squeeze through when I went, cane out on the office side

Seffy

Staff member
You are certainly delivering the goods this week - keep them coming man! Another banger - wish I'd made the effort to see this place, even in its later days..

the126

Reckless & irresponsible
28DL Full Member
Great report from back then :thumb
My two visits to Greylingwell were failures apart from some perimeter buildings, made it in the ground floor of the tower when it was about to be converted but couldn't get any higher up!

TheTimeChamber

Torch Wavker
Regular User
Great report from back then :thumb
My two visits to Greylingwell were failures apart from some perimeter buildings, made it in the ground floor of the tower when it was about to be converted but couldn't get any higher up!

Ah man, sounds like my first two visits! I wonder if anyone made it into the Morgue by the tower.

Who has read this thread (Total: 194) View details