Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Great Barrow, outskirts of Chester | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Great Barrow, outskirts of Chester

Salad_Dodger

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bit of a long shot with this one, but quite a few years ago I used to deliver to a charity that had a couple of sites around Great Barrow. They employed disabled people to make fencing and garden furniture. I 'm sure it was called Barrowmore Industries. The remains of this , could be what you are seeing - again from memory it closed around the Millennium, although I don't recall seeing a railway line around the place. Hope this helps

Ooff!

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bit of a long shot with this one, but quite a few years ago I used to deliver to a charity that had a couple of sites around Great Barrow. They employed disabled people to make fencing and garden furniture. I 'm sure it was called Barrowmore Industries. The remains of this , could be what you are seeing - again from memory it closed around the Millennium, although I don't recall seeing a railway line around the place. Hope this helps
Apparently the Barrowmore estate was hospital for kids with diseases many years ago, and there was a large house situated on it. Some areas are derelict and some are used by small business, car repair, a joiner, etc.
This railway station is about 1/2mile away.

Paulnwillow

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It’s still used this the house watches onto the site and if you look over the fence the purple micro blocking the gates does move.
We was watching this for a while and seen men coming out with a digger I think they use the place as storage

Salad_Dodger

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Apparently the Barrowmore estate was hospital for kids with diseases many years ago, and there was a large house situated on it. Some areas are derelict and some are used by small business, car repair, a joiner, etc.
This railway station is about 1/2mile away.

Thanks for confirming - thought I was a little off the mark, but then it was the early 90's when Barrowmore Industries were a regular delivery drop for me.