real time web analytics
Report - - Great Northern Railway Warehouse Part 2 (Pictures Only) | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Great Northern Railway Warehouse Part 2 (Pictures Only)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UrbexHunter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So I recently posted a vlog of my trip to the Warehouse in Nottingham. But I didn't cover the second half seeing as I did not know of a way in. Fortunately I had a friend who did, so I went back a day later to capture these awesome pictures. I have thrown in some pictures from the bigger warehouse that is attached (What was shown on my vlog) also.

I was rather sceptical about the way in too the second half because everything was boarded up and from the outside you can really tell it is in bad shape. As I approached the entrance you now use I couldn't help but think that this exploration may end early. The hole you get through is about 1 and a half feet wide and about 2 feet long. You cannot enter if you are a big guy.
As you enter you will come to a large loading bay and a small drop where the trains used to pass through. The area inside is covered with mounds of stone and is littered with so much rubbish. Graffiti covers most walls, with some being genuine bits of urban art work. So if you love Graff then it is a place to see!
To enter the second half of the second half.. (lol) there is yet another small crawl space, this time being bigger than the previous. Once inside that half you will notice only the ground and first floor can be accessed. But tread lightly as the floor is giving way. There are holes and beams that are no longer giving support. It is a very ery place, much resembling something from a horror movie.
Enjoy the pictures.

These are from the warehouse which is easiest to get into.

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0228.jpg

DSC_0245.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

And now for the warehouse which is seen in the above picture right in front of the scaffolding.

DSC_0255.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

DSC_0276.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

This building that was harder to get in was definitely the most dangerous I have been in yet. So if you do enter this one, please please please know the dangers of the roof and floor you are standing on collapsing.

crusader

28DL New Member
28DL Full Member
Good to see someone else has managed to get into the back buildings of the warehouses, rumour has it they're due to be demolished sometime.

Berlard

28DL Member
28DL Member
I would love to visit this place! took some snaps from the outside but could find a way in and to be honest, didn't fancy it on my own! anyone want a urban exploration buddy?! I cut my teeth in Pripyat and Chernobyl earlier this year and have caught the bug! :)

NottsLad

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice post! I've been here a few times but never managed to get into the smaller building at the back, any chance of some tips?