Web
Analytics
Greetings from Sheffield! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Greetings from Sheffield!

Jamzcore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys,

I'm James and I live in Sheffield.

I live just around the corner from George Barnsley & Sons, which I visited today. Let' just say access is ridiculously easy at the moment. I'll not bore you with a full post as it's been done so many times, but here's a pic from my morning there

The buildings in a real state now compared to pictures I've seen on the forum, but still an amazing experience.

Had a look round Cannon Brewery too but couldn't see an easy access point. I'm fairly new to this, so hopefully spotting ways in will come with experience!

Anyway, I hope I can provide some decent content on the forum in the future!

James

Selly

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey guys,

I'm James and I live in Sheffield.

I live just around the corner from George Barnsley & Sons, which I visited today. Let' just say access is ridiculously easy at the moment. I'll not bore you with a full post as it's been done so many times, but here's a pic from my morning there

The buildings in a real state now compared to pictures I've seen on the forum, but still an amazing experience.

Had a look round Cannon Brewery too but couldn't see an easy access point. I'm fairly new to this, so hopefully spotting ways in will come with experience!

Anyway, I hope I can provide some decent content on the forum in the future!

James
Went myself last week, unreal how it’s changed. So much gone in Sheffield now. A real shame

Jamzcore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went myself last week, unreal how it’s changed. So much gone in Sheffield now. A real shame
Yeah it's definitely on the downfall. I've noticed a lot of the sites have gone now in Sheffield, time to start branching out!