Analytics
Greetings from Sheffield! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Greetings from Sheffield!

Jamzcore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys,

I'm James and I live in Sheffield.

I live just around the corner from George Barnsley & Sons, which I visited today. Let' just say access is ridiculously easy at the moment. I'll not bore you with a full post as it's been done so many times, but here's a pic from my morning there

The buildings in a real state now compared to pictures I've seen on the forum, but still an amazing experience.

Had a look round Cannon Brewery too but couldn't see an easy access point. I'm fairly new to this, so hopefully spotting ways in will come with experience!

Anyway, I hope I can provide some decent content on the forum in the future!

James

Selly

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys,

I'm James and I live in Sheffield.

I live just around the corner from George Barnsley & Sons, which I visited today. Let' just say access is ridiculously easy at the moment. I'll not bore you with a full post as it's been done so many times, but here's a pic from my morning there

The buildings in a real state now compared to pictures I've seen on the forum, but still an amazing experience.

Had a look round Cannon Brewery too but couldn't see an easy access point. I'm fairly new to this, so hopefully spotting ways in will come with experience!

Anyway, I hope I can provide some decent content on the forum in the future!

James
Went myself last week, unreal how it’s changed. So much gone in Sheffield now. A real shame

Jamzcore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went myself last week, unreal how it’s changed. So much gone in Sheffield now. A real shame
Yeah it's definitely on the downfall. I've noticed a lot of the sites have gone now in Sheffield, time to start branching out!