Web
Analytics
Greetings from South Wales | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Greetings from South Wales

DaddyBear92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello there, I'm Dan. My partner, Seb and I made this account hoping that it will be an easy way to start keeping tabs on our explorations and site visits.

I am a natural history student, and I'm particularly interested in wildlife photography, with a digital SLR, I hope to find some more photo opportunities in caves and mines.

We have already explored for some time, we have visited a few sites on our own in South and North Wales. We are responsible, we know what we are doing and of course we use essential equipment for our safety and for site protection. We will not post site locations or maps of sites we find or already known sites that contain protected species, for obvious reasons, but we will do our best to make some posts to describe the areas we visit and what we find.

I hope we will remember to remain active and get out often!

We hope to meet some of you and thank you for the opportunity to explore some new places!

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to 28.
Definitely one of the better introductions I’ve seen, you didn’t jump into begging for pins ect. Your be fine here ! Look forward to seeing some reports ;)